Thursday, February 26, 2009

19

So yeah. It was my birthday today. I have officially joined the abyss that is 19. Because this is what I think.

18 = cool
19 = abyss
20 = freaky
21 = cool

Thus I am currently in the abyss, but I don't mind it too much. Apart from the fact that I am starting to do old person things like stay in and play gameboard games then go out clubbing with all the crazy hooligans.

I do think I am mentally aging though. I have proof too.

I woke up two nights ago suddenly because I felt a wetness on my arm. In the dark I thought that the cat might have peed on me (which she NEVER has done, so I was pretty shocked) but then when switching on the light I noticed a wet patch in my lap area. Now I know what you are thinking and no I did not wet my pants. As I pulled back the cover I realised that I had placed the glass of water I sometimes keep on my bed side table in the middle of my lap and the only explanation was that I did it in my sleep.

I was dreaming about being in a restaurant so it isn't too suprising.

Still...what is this crazy abyss that I have entered!?

No comments: